We are looking for .NET Architect to join our modern projects and help to build future, best in class solutions.
The purpose of PARMA is to manage unique identities for all Volvo business partners. The solution is used as identification in the business transactions and Master for many systems in Volvo.
As an IT Architect in the PARMA team, you will actively participate in the enhancement process and drive integration requests towards other systems and services. You will also participate in re-design and transformation of the application into a more robust solution. As we aim to implement Microservices concept, your experience with Microservices implementation will be essential.
Who are You?
• You have over 10+ years of IT Experience with a minimum of 5 years of designer/architect experience
• 6+ years of experience designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using Microsoft technology stackExperience in Microsoft technologies – C#.NET, .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI, WebForms)
• Experience in guiding and designing solution architecture for projects
• You are up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry
• You have robust knowledge in software architecture principles including object-oriented programming, continuous integration/continuous delivery, SOLID principles, master data management (MDM) and a good understanding of domain-driven design (DDD)
• Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
• Experience designing and developing web-based systems, utilizing N-Tier, Microservices, Event-Driven, and Service-Oriented architectures
• Experience with claims-based authentication (OAuth/Open ID Connect/SAML), and/or PingFederate, RBAC
• Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes or any other containerization platforms
• Experience in working in both on-premise Microservices, SOA architectures and Cloud (ideally)
Are we the perfect match?
Are you ready to join us and contribute to our journey towards the number one automotive company? Don't hesitate to apply!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.