For us, it is important to contribute to cleaner city air by providing fossil free transport in selected areas and to provide a safer environment for the people working by the roads. By providing geofence abilities to our trucks we can provide means to manage where to run vehicles on electric drive and where vehicles should reduce speed to make a safer environment for pedestrians and roadside workers.
By connectivity, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and data analytics we enable new services and products, opening new opportunities. Soon, just about every device will be connected to the internet and able to collect data. This includes our trucks, buses etc.
This is us
- We trust in empowered teams having servant leaders
- We believe in the power of diverse teams to bring innovative ideas
- We live in an environment where we help each other to bring out the best from each one of us
- We provide global solutions for the connectivity area supporting different brands within Volvo Group
- We are located at Lindholmen in Gothenburg and have tight collaboration with our teams in Bangalore
- You are eager to continuously learn more about vehicle connectivity
- You are passionate creating the best customer solutions
- You take pride in your effort to grow as a professional every day
- You love to inspire, develop and motivate your co-workers and yourself
- Agile product development is where you thrive
At Vehicle Connectivity we are in the middle of the digital transformation, and we work with implementing end-to-end functions like Driver Coaching, I-See, Remote SW Download, Vehicle apps and Geofencing. Connectivity is a key enabler for fleet management, uptime services and advanced vehicle services as driver assistance and fuel reduction, targeting reduced costs as well as increased revenues. The development in connectivity is huge, and we expect to be part of the functional growth in Active Safety and Automation in a near future.
You will be part of an agile development team. In your daily work you will design software, contribute to the team in carrying out requirement- and subsystem verification tasks. You will share knowledge with your colleagues and contribute to our communities of practice.
- Master’s degree in electronics/computer engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development (C++)
- Minimum 2 years of experience of Autosar
- Experience from agile way of working
- High competence in communication and networking
- Well spoken and written English
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.