Senior IT Architect
This is us, your new colleagues
The Solution Center Purchasing is the unit, within R&D and Purchasing Solutions at Volvo Group IT, that has the responsibility to manage the deliveries for all solutions in the Purchasing portfolio. The Solution Center has the full responsibility on runtime (cost and quality of service) aswell as the delivery of the IT part of P&IT projects. The main sites are located in Sweden, Bangalore and Japan. We want to make a difference by being there for our colleagues and our customers by providing excellent IT solutions.
- Design and maintain principles for IT Architectural workflows & models within supply and towards governance and demand
- Lead & coordinate enterprise architecture in relevant fora’s and communities
- Act across business processes including knowledge sharing
- Strive for understanding on the business (user role and context, ecosystem, process, market, competitors, challenges related to the business capabilities supported by the solution
- Have an end to end understanding in the following areas; business process, solution and infrastructure
- Drive knowledge sharing of business strategies, processes, relevant market- and IT trends and other relevant changes of policies, guidelines or EA framework in the Architect community
- Effectively communicate, support and recommend EA related decisions with stakeholders at executive level
- Act as highest escalation level for software, solutions or infrastructure architecture issues within the Solution Unit
- Develop Architecture KPI’s
- Member of RnDP Architecture Office representing Purchasing with related responsibilities, mainly architectural certifications and Lead Architect support
- Member of Purchasing Sub portfolio ITA Team
- Experience from assignments as Architect for a solution or strategic project within SAP Ariba solution and other SAP as well as COTS/SaaS solutions
- Proven experience in resolving cross-processes and cross-portfolio architecture concerns.
- Expert level experience with EA frameworks and architecture practices
- Experience of leading competence networks across regions and units also outside of Group IT
- Recognized as an expert in his/hers own area as well as externally wide knowledge of market EA frameworks, methodologies and best of breeds (such as Gartner).
- Working with business stakeholders
- Practical experience of modeling and master data management: e.g. business modeling, process modeling, data modeling.
- Eager to learn and work with your own development
- University/Master’s degree in informatics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and capability to participate in stakeholder forums
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.