This is us, your new colleagues
Do you just love to ...
Work directly on machine learning based products, covering the entire lifecycle from data gathering, developing and designing algorithms, building prototype versions, running multiple validations with business experts and working on the subsequent operationalization/industrialization?
Develop, structure, maintain and extract knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets?
Translate analytical findings and insights into the language of decision makers; communicate findings and insights effectively supported by visual representations?
Carry out data discovery and exploration in order to identify opportunities and improvements?
Explore, introduce and apply the latest innovations in predictive analytics and visualization techniques?
Are you the one?
- You have a university degree in a quantitative field and have at least 3 years of experience in a professional data analytical environment.
- You have a passion for machine learning and its role in Artificial Intelligence and you are motivated to deal with challenging technical and analytical problems.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in statistical modelling and machine learning algorithms.
- You can work with SQL and relational database programming, visualization tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI, Shiny(Rstudio)) and one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, R, Tensorflow,...)
- You are able to build end-to-end applications based on predictive models.
- You have experience with gathering, munging, preparing and exploiting a wide range of data from disparate sources.
- You are able to deal with complexity, you are a self driven and are creative.
- You are structured and self driven with a strong drive for results.
A perfect match?
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company.
- You can further develop and grow in a global team.
- We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
- You will be based in Brussels and will work in a flexible work environment.
Let's do this!If you have a passion for data, designing algorithms and building prototypes and would like to work in a global and passionate team, than you are the right person to apply to this job!
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.