EMS Coordinator I
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day
Mission/Purpose of the Job
The person in this function works as a team member to ensure that a problem of transport continuity, are handled in an efficient and timely manner and one in which customers will utilize services in the future.
- Professionally and promptly respond to incoming breakdown calls
- Perform proper data entry per the job functions
- Perform proper data base searches for dealers, repair facilities, etc.
- Ensure that all required computer including Internet and phone system interactions are fulfilled
- Ensure promises made to callers are fulfilled to their satisfaction
- Ensure that all customer interactions are according to documented procedures
- Provide technical specification and/or warranty information assistance to repairing partners and customers
- Provide parts assistance to repairing partners and customers
- Manage all complaints during coordination
- Perform online inbound credit card functions
- Perform inbound ComCheck functions
- Actively participate in the constant development of the team including its working procedures and its working environment
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate individuals and/or groups to ensure success in daily activities
- Take on additional tasks as needed to support business needs
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative problem solving, research and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 1-2 years of customer service / technical support experience preferred
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems
Ability to sit for extended periods of time while using a computer and other devices.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify