Group Manager Cab Climate Bangalore, System and Hardware
Cab Technology develops strategies and knowledge (advanced engineering) to offer the most competitive cabs. We also understand the final customer needs and apply our knowledge to develop technical concepts and solutions that satisfy customer and business needs. The work is based on innovation, shared technology, common architecture and brand uniqueness.
We are now looking for a Group Manager Cab Climate Bangalore, System and Hardware in the GTM Cab Climate organisation, responsible for developing the Cab Climate systems for all truck brands within Volvo Group. Cab Climate is responsible for design and development of performance, functions, systems and components in the Climate area as well as strategies and advanced engineering.
As Group Manager Cab Climate Bangalore, System and hardware, you will lead a highly experienced team of approximate 8-10 people including employees and consultants in Bangalore. You will be an important member in the GTM Cab Climate Management Team and report to the GTM Cab Climate.
- Develop ability to take Product ownership for system and hardware solutions within Cab Climate globally.
- Ensure project, maintenance and advanced engineering deliveries for the group.
- Ensure product quality improvements and product cost reduction initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of Product System roadmaps (PSR L3) for Cab Climate and secure that Cab Climate strategies are realized.
- Develop and drive Knowledge management to ensure continuous improvement of Cab Climate systems and hardware.
- Lead and develop people.
- Ensure the necessary competence to support the product plan for Cab Climate globally.
- Contribute in harmonization and development of processes, methods, tools and standards globally.
- Active participation in the GTM Cab Climate management team.
- Interact with local installation organisation to secure overall delivery.
Cab Technology is an attractive and engaging work place, known for highly skilled employees that cooperate in a global environment.
As our preferred candidate you have MSc/Masters in Engineering with extensive experience of product development within the automotive industry. You should have ability to handle complex balancing of contradictory engineering and customer requirements. You are also expected to have manager experience for engineering teams working with in-house development and SIPD. Knowledge of thermal systems and or software development is a merit.
As a manager within Cab Technology, you are expected to have a strong customer focus and excellent networking and communication skills.
You need to be an inspiring leader and have a positive mind-set, interested in developing people as well as creating high performance teams. You are expected to have a holistic view, show organisational agility and be able to lead your team to achieve results and continuous improvements. You should possess solid English skills.
For additional information, please contact:
Anders Nordén, Vice President Cab Technology, phone +46 76 553 67 04
Merja Hellanmaa, Acting GTM Cab climate, phone +46 73 902 22 36
Santhosh Rodrigo, HRBP, phone +91 9591755338
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.