Group Managers Project Build Vehicle (2 positions)
Then you shall apply for one of this two positions!
- Manager Project Builds Vehicle Start cost projects & Specification
- Manager Project Builds Vehicle Maintenance & Special projects
The two Project Builds Vehicle teams is a part of Product Builds HD EU within Complete Vehicle, Group Trucks Technology (GTT).
The task for the teams is to plan for and secure prototype builds in advance engineering, projects and maintenance phases for our products.
As manager you will lead and coach the project leaders in order to ensure their deliveries.
The team works in close cooperation with product development, vehicle manufacturing, GTT workshops and our prototype purchasing and procurement team.
We are continuously striving to develop the Product build organization in order to be leaner and more efficient in supporting vehicle and powertrain projects.
You have an open and positive attitude, drive to improve yourself and the group, you are a frequent communicator, and have courage and confidence to give and take feedback.
As a leader you lead by example in terms of attitude and service, and you support your team and your colleagues to perform at their best.
You are a team player and enjoy building networks and learn from others.
You are continuously learning and adapting and welcome changes if needed to ensure your own or the team’s performance.
- As leader you strive to maintain the good team spirit, cooperative atmosphere and proudness to deliver that exists in the team. You put energy in developing external cooperation with essential stakeholders like Product Development, Purchasing and project organizations.
- One of your tasks will be to develop the individuals in the team and secure a good competence level.
- You shall be an active member in the PB HD EU Management team and strive to work for the best of the whole section.
- You have a high personal integrity and shall work in accordance to Volvo values.
- MSc. degree in Business/Engineering OR long experience within similar position is seen as an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience working within product development
- Project leader experience is a merit
- Preferably experience from the automotive industry
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Call: Björn Brunskog, Manager Product Builds GOT, phone +46 31 32 22 383
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.