Development Portal - Component Owner – Vehicle Connectivity
We are now looking for Development Portal Component Owner to drive our department Entertainment and Connected Services into the future.
We welcome you in our open culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn. We are a great team with competent and easy-to-talk to colleagues. Our Android based apps and service are market-leading and we use bleeding-edge technologies in our daily work. We team up with Google and other big players and we grow rapidly – there are a lot of opportunities for you to learn and self-develop. Our area is fast, furious and fun!
You will work in the team responsible for developing Entertainment and Connected Services located in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, where the software development teams are located either at partners, a supplier, 3:rd party development team, development partner or in-house. You can look forward to an individual and inspiring assignment together with many enthusiastic and professional colleagues. You will in this role be the contact interface/responsible for your components and have a large network cross-functionally and globally.
The mission & context
This is waiting for you, you will:
- be part of the biggest digital transformation in the automotive industry
- be a part of an open-minded, easy-to-talk-to team
- have a lot of opportunities to grow
- manage 3:rd party SW for connected services through the complete life cycle by caring for 3:rd party app initiation, providing dev SDK, test process (app certification), OTA deployment
- develop and maintain development portal
- Single point of contact to stakeholders for 3:rd party applications
- provide product documentation to our internal and external customers
- be in continuous communication with stakeholders and suppliers
- participate in Pre-study team and advanced engineering
We are looking for a colleague who has proven experience within 3:rd party SW development. You will fit well if you are a social, trustful and committed person who can explain complex technical aspects (verbally and in documentation). You need to have a true can do attitude together with a strong quality focus. Additionally, it is expected that you have a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your team. Besides, the wanted profile includes that you have the ability to work under demanding conditions and to create a successful working climate in these situations. This includes that you have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to eliminate roadblocks. Lastly, if you have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams – you are our perfect match.
- Experience and knowledge in software development for automotive industry
- Understand SW development in an android system
- Know supplier/development/in-house team partner management
- Have industrialized at least one application
- Have Broad experience within HW and SW Electronics development in Automotive (and/or Telecom industry)
- Requirement management/interpretation
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Open multi-brand and multi-cultural mindset
- Create public documentation aimed for developer community
- University Degree in Computer- or Software- or Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the electronics or software area and preferably in the automotive industry
Bedjet Iséni, Group Manager Entertainment and Connected Services, phone +46 73 9027 329
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.