(Junior) HR Administration specialist
Are you searching for new challenges in HR administration? Do you recognize yourself as an engaged team player with great self-organization skills? Have you already gathered experience in delivering HR administration in shared service operations? Are you ready to become a part of an international company whose mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions?
If you have answered “yes” to the above questions, we have an excellent opportunity to join Volvo as Junior HR Administration Specialist.
We want to strengthen our great team of committed individuals who are in charge of:
• Providing a variety of HR administrative services for Volvo Group companies
• Being of assistance for stakeholders (managers, HRBPs, HR functions) in HR administration matters
• Verifying and entering data into HR systems
• Collaborating with cross-functional HR and IT teams to ensure proper information flow
• Contributing to internal processes with Volvo’s best practices in mind
• Securing confidentiality of processed HR data
We would like you to contribute with the following:
• Preferably 2 years of experience in HR Administration or equivalent in shared service operations
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
• SAP HR experience
• Curiosity, proactive approach and engagement
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus, because we make our customers win
• Ability to work under pressure of time
• Interest in HR Administration field
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Sense of humor and genuine understanding of how important it is to have fun at work!
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects with companies’ with a certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
• Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
• Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.