Regional Remarketing Sales Representative
As the Remarketing Regional Sales Manager you will manage used equipment sales in your geographic territory. Develop dealer competence to engage in a profitably managed used equipment (UE) business. Assist our dealers in implementing plans to increase competence and profitable used equipment business.
- Forecast and manage used equipment sales through primary and secondary channels in assigned territory
- Manage and support VCE gear at Auction in assigned territory as required
- Manage Volvo Certified program within territory
- Enhance resale values to support sale of New Equipment to include developing new Retail customers for UE
- Roll out Dealer UE Competency Plan: work with Management to set quantifiable KPIs for dealer engagement, Sales, profit, budget and inventory
- Follow up with Regional Remarketing Managers and report used equipment
- market values, market dynamics and dealer sales performance to Director Remarketing Services
- Create, plan, develop and implement advertising and promotions as necessary for brand awareness and sales
- Must be able to forecast and manage sales
- Strong communication, analytic and planning skills
- Driven, organized and outstanding business development skills
- Execute sales and marketing plans with dealers
- Extensive travel required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Finance or related field required
- 5 plus years of experience in the construction/heavy equipment equipment industry on both wholesale and retail levels
- Used Equipment pricing and market dynamics knowledge a plus
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify