Business Analyst – Volvo Group Connected Solutions
As you can imagine, keeping track of 900 000 connected assets rolling around the world is indeed a challenge. Now ponder, that vehicles in a few years will be autonomous – and you’ve got the challenge of your life. Our Technology team manages the development and maintenance of our global connectivity platform – and your experience is needed.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions are searching for a Business Analyst in China for below responsibilities,
• Create necessary market research, industry analysis, competitors intelligence or other key areas of connected solution in China;
• Keep monitoring, studying, analyzing, identifying and documenting for existing or upcoming industry strategy, policy, regulation and standards; work together with or support tech team to ensure internal regulative compliance;
• Develop report, plan or proposals as input for strategy development, product management to ensure proactive action would be taken to meet any industry needs in China market;
• Work closely with manager, stakeholders (Global BA, product management, local customers and partners, etc.), identify internal or external requirements and provide necessary support;
• Develop and manage local partner network, leveraging value through collaboration of local ecosystem;
• Purchase requirement analysis, supplier selection, contracting, purchase order creation and payment initiation;
• Customer requirement analysis, service strategy development & planning, and connected service marketing;
• Adding value to overall connected solution department.
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a result oriented mind set. We also believe that you carry the following personality traits:
• Inspiring, motivating, and proactive
• Communicative and with good influencing skills, able to create trustful relations
• High business and customer focus with a drive for results
Preferable with below Qualification
• Working experiences:
5 years+ experience in multinational company in auto industry with work on industry analysis, business intelligence, sales & marketing, partnership management, and policy regulation would be preferable;
• Qualified Education:
Master's degree in Marketing Management /Engineering/IT/Automotive or equivalent;
• Bilinguals skills:
Chinese & English in wring and speaking are necessary;
- Accumulated knowledge and experience within connected car industry, with great insight& and excellent understanding of market requirement & pain point, industry trend& status, challenge and opportunities, policy& regulation;
- Good network within connected car ecosystems in necessary areas, such as key partners, suppliers, industry alliances, government, etc.
- Expertise in market research, feasibility study, planning and proposal through great skills for industry analysis, strategic forecast, data & info processing.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity!
The position is based at Beijing office, China.
For more information please contact Kevin Wang, Head of Volvo Group Connected Solution China,+86 10 65982226 or Cecilia Yang Recruitment Manager, +86 10 65829271.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 900 000 Volvo assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!