Commercial and Retail Management Portfolio CD Manager(Singapore)
Role (Purpose of the job)
Drive the successful implementation of a structured curriculum for retail management and sales job roles
- Adapt existing course material from global library to ensure that it meets the requirements of the UD Trucks & JVs – VSM/ Retail &Uptime. When required, develop new courses in line with the Volvo Group standards and templates. For ILT material, this includes a trainer guide, student guide and PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes.
- Implement theoretical and practical assessment tools to measure the transfer of learning. Monitor the successful completion of assessments using the LMS System (Navigator)
- Develop regional trainers by using a Train-the-Trainer approach. When necessary, deliver training directly to commercial & frontline staff.
- Logistical support on Commercial TtT
- Accurately complete and maintain all administrative documentation.
- Actively establish and maintain good relationships with other functions/departments to ensure alignment to the business requirements and needs.
- Continuously maintain and broaden knowledge base of technological advancements, as well as general training best practices, to ensure that competence solutions are up to date and of quality.
Manage vehicle launch training projects
- Support markets with the development and execution of new launch training implementation plans in line with market specific launch dates and requirements.
- Develop materials for new vehicle launches. Ensure that the material is developed on time and according to the right standard. Support regions with the development and execution of new launch training implementation plans in line with launch dates and other requirements.
- End responsibility for Product Launch TtT
- Monitor and report the e-learning and ILT implementation status on a regular basis to project team, and other stakeholders. Monitor the achievement of the Market Release Criteria for every market, and highlight risks and concerns timeously to management.
- Identify and secure vehicles, marketing materials etc. required for the training delivery. Coordinate the ordering, distribution and invoicing process with the markets, and ensure compliance with the relevant policies and procedures.
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.