We at Company Control Sweden are now looking for a passionate and driven Tax Specialist to join our team in Gothenburg. If you enjoy working with accounting and in an international, flexible environment you could be the one we are looking for!
Accounting & Company Control (ACC) is the accounting department within the Volvo Group, responsible for financial compliance in all legal entities. Financial compliance is defined as meeting all statutory requirements and internal Volvo Group requirements as described in policies, directives and in Financial Policies and Procedures (FPP).
Company Control secures financial compliance in all legal entities in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders through the ACC responsible and the Chief Accountant roles. Company control also manages the local tax administration and local treasury related tasks in accordance with directions and approvals from Corporate Functions. Company Control reviews the legal entity finance and is proactive regarding risk management while securing adherence to Volvo Group Policies, directives and instructions.
- Prepares, analyzes and maintains tax records and reports for the legal entities
- Prepare income tax returns
- Analyzing of booked tax related transactions in order to support stakeholders,
- Create the notes in the annual reports regarding Taxes
- Contact with auditors regarding Tax area
- Responsible for withholding tax reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, tax regulations, in accordance with IFRS, Swedish GAAP and internal AB Volvo guidelines (FPP)
- Lead assigned parts of the improvement work in order to increase effectiveness
- Academic degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of advanced experience gained in the accounting area
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Swedish GAAP
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Proficiency in Swedish and English both verbal and written
- Experience from Skatteverket, audit company and/or a finance department in an international corporation is preferred
- You have a genuine interest in accounting
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
- You are proactive on problem solving
- You have analytical skills (end-to-end process view)
- You are able to take decisions and drive change
- You are able to share knowledge and experience
- You have organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- You have an open attitude to work in a changing environment (flexible)
- You have failed, overcame difficulties and learned from mistakes
- You have an ability to work independently as well as in a team
- You are able to build relationships, network and teamwork with all relevant stakeholders in a virtual international environment
Are you interested in joining our team? Don’t hesitate, contact us and we’ll tell you more.
For further information please contact:
Ela Szumera, tel. +46 76 553 5488
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.