Product Quality Leader
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Search, detect and quantify active & preventative customer quality issues at an early stage
- Decide, among all the issues experienced by the customer, what are the emerging issues that must be pre-investigated
- Perform pre-investigation of field quality issues in order to request and follow the introduction of proper solutions in a timely manner
- Initiate, coordinate and prioritize quality actions inside design Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing.
- Actively search for rapid containment actions
- Clear communication and reporting on product quality or on customer satisfaction within the company.
- Check effectiveness of implemented Quality solving solutions
- Request external campaign based on technical description and present at the External Campaign Committee
- Identify potential safety related issue upon field report / claim received and communicate to Safety Investigator.
- Bring support to the new projects by providing field experience
- Contribute to long term quality roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Cross-functional team leadership or project management experience
- Automotive industry or Heavy Trucking experience strongly preferred
- Judgement abilities for prioritizing issues adding value for both customer and brand
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish positive relationships / networking
- Quality solving processes and analytics; FMEA; 8D process, Weibull; 5 WHY
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English language
- Global experience is an advantage
- Occasional domestic and/or international travel required
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify