Property Manager Real Estate
Volvo Group Real Estate is an integrated function in the Volvo Group, with strategic and operational responsibility for the entire lifecycle of the Group’s properties and real estate assets – from acquisition to divestment. We are an organization of approximately 350 employees supporting Volvo Group in 35 countries and about 60 sites.
Do you just love to...
- Ensure long term maintenance plans (at least 3 years) within the area of responsibility are prioritized, agreed and communicated to the Regional Director. Be responsible for and manage building maintenance projects.
- Follow the investment process, ensure the quality of decisions and be accountable for investments in the area of responsibility.
- Work closely with suppliers and Real Estate Business Control to ensure accurate and timely reporting, budgeting and cost control, delivery and follow up of the defined Key Performance Indicators. Report progress, action plans and results to Regional Director.
- Create, update and execute the Site Property Master Plan.
- Identify stakeholder needs & changes in demand; give advice & develop proposals on real estate issues.
- Negotiate lease agreements and be accountable for all activities connected to the lease contract.
- Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation.
Are you the one?
- Property Management or Engineering diploma or equal
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a relevant area, including experience in Project Management
- Structured, analytical and pragmatic profile with financial insight
- Show high level of integrity, build relationships and trust
- Innovative, proactive, result oriented and passionate about work, with a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Have a holistic view, act and think strategically, take ownership, drive to deliver added value
- Good knowledge of rental laws
A perfect match
- The opportunity to work in a global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
- A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
- Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working hours, extra days off, company restaurant, health and wellbeing initiatives
- A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your performance
- Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bike lease
Let's do this!
Are you ready to take the driver seat as a Property Manager Real Estate? Well don't be shy, just apply!
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.