Lead Feature leader Customer Voice
There is now an opportunity for you to join us in the Customer Voice team as Lead Feature leader.
We represent the customer: we are the unique link between engineering and the final customer.
We love to drive, we love to experience a trucker life.
You are a person who likes to share your thoughts about products, to follow technology trends and competition on diverse media.
You strive to make things change so we stay ahead. You like to lead, organize and prepare events. You take customer feedback with great passion and interest.
In this position you have the responsibility to:
On the Clinics (Static or On-road evaluation of truck features) side:
- Lead Projects and Customer Clinics for the complete Volvo trucks portfolio
- Secure follow up on Clinics Planning/Budget/Equipment/Resources
- Follow up and summarize Clinics through report and presentation
- You give recommendations on next steps to Brand/Projects & Product owners
- Contribute to the Global Clinic process with other sites
- Prepare and lead Clinic digitalization
- Prepare and define impact of new technologies to Clinics such as e-mobility, Autonomous and Vehicle Connectivity
- Participate in Vehicle Feature assessment
- Lead and contribute to CVA activities
- Contribute in defining CVA activities link to new technologies
- Participate and reports on Commercial Vehicles related fair
- Participate in winter and summer expeditions with competitor vehicles
- Contribute in communication of competitor news, offering, launch
Who are we?
We are the customer voice. We love to drive and test trucks every day. We want only one thing: Make the customer happy. We are a small team but we have lot of experience and an extensive network within and outside the company.
Who are you?
We believe that you have excellent communications skills, enjoy strong networking and creating relations. You have a high integrity, customer focus mindset and an ambition for continuous product improvement. You have passion for driving. Lastly, we also believe that you have adequate planning and organizing abilities.
We believe that you have:
- Master of Science in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience from the automotive industry
- Experience in testing and competitor analysis is an advantage
- You have a CE driving license
- English fluent
Aurelien Fabert, Section Manager Customer Feature Verification, Phone: +46 765536090
Petra Bernander, HR Representative, Phone: +46 0739027927
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.