Logistics Manager - Volvo Buses Europe
Are you a passionate and energetic person with a result driven mindset?
Are you looking for challenges and a dynamic business environment?
If Yes, please go ahead and join us in Volvo Buses Europe!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Business Region Europe (BRE), headed by Ulf Magnusson, is one of three Regions in the Volvo Buses organization.
Service Market Europe including vehicles quality support, sales of service and sales of parts, is a customer satisfaction and image driver as well as an important business for the company and a major contributor to the group’s profitability.
We are now looking for a team member who will be overall accountable for logistics activities in Volvo Buses Europe, with aim to drive customer satisfaction.
Moreover, to take the accountability of market issues related to process, logistics and new opportunities to provide group stakeholders with feedback of issues and performance from markets.
The position reports to the Director Parts Offer and will have directly contact within Volvo Group and the different markets in Europe.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for optimizing and align the logistics activities together with the European markets and different stakeholders
- Support markets with best practice in relevant areas to improve performance
- Secure parts logistics strategy and an optimized supply chain, in terms of Genuine Volvo Parts, common parts with Trucks and Volvo Bus Parts with different stakeholders (GTO, Volvo Trucks, Volvo Bus Poland, etc)
- Analyse markets input regarding their challenges and gaps in order to support them in the best way
- Monitor agreed KPIs. E.g.: DSI and backorder recovery and take actions on deviations
- Follow up the cost related to parts logistics and in cooperation within Service Market Europe, drive related issues towards GTO, Volvo Bus Poland and markets
- Participate in different meetings, including meetings in GTO and Volvo Trucks for assigned projects
- Secure right information and support to the markets in parts logistics and stock management
- Drive the internal process improvement to fulfil market request and improve customer satisfaction
We are looking for a result driven person with logistic/ commercial awareness and a strong business understanding.
Furthermore it is important to have a drive for change (can do mind-set), excellent communication capabilities, presentation and networking skills.
The job requires a lot of communication and co-operation with persons from different areas within the Volvo Group.
We are constantly developing our way of working so a flexible and open mindset is required. Social and responsive skills are also highly valued.
- Knowledge within the aftermarket process and retail business
- Good understanding of market and dealer business
- Excellent ability to analyze and capture business needs
- Structured and process oriented way of working
- Analytical skills
- Networking skills
- Clear “can do” attitude
- Ability to Learn on the fly
- Experience in Aftermarket Systems and tools knowledge is an advantage
- University degree and/ or a MBA within Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Juliana Ruiz, Director Parts Offer
+ 46 76 553 8682
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.