Case Manager - Customer Adaptations
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage Customer Adaptation request and orders (Orders/Tenders).
- Coordinate analysis for technical feasibility, lead time, cost, and industrialization of CA requests.
- Prioritize re-useable CA solutions/quotes and the development of PCAs and S90000 lists.
- AD management (ensure material availability and production support).
- Advanced knowledge of assembly processes and layouts.
- Estimate assembly times for CA related tasks per station to allow balancing of CAs online and Snote Assembly Operator support
- Compile CA request costs, including production labour, design, and BOM creation times.
- Manage truck quotes requiring new development and stakeholder involvement, involving both internal and external stakeholders (according to SLAs).
- Act as single point of contact towards GTS for CA requests.
- Ensure compliance with VCVA’s Environmental Policy, Workplace Health & Safety requirements, and in general take any reasonable steps and precautions to protect or minimise harm to the workplace, its employees and the environment.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering or Business OR at least 5 years Engineering or Business experience.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS-Project, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Excel, AutoCad, and CreoView)
- Advanced product knowledge, including manufacturing operations and processes
- Good time management and project management skills.
- Ability to create and maintain a Cross Functional Team approach to the role.
- Good organisational skills – ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels including the preparation of Powerpoint presentations.
- Competitive remuneration (from $80,000 plus superannuation)
- Career development with Global prospects
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program with discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.