SAP Solution Consultant
Be a member of the Parts Linq SAP team working with Projects as well as maintenance & Support activities in the area of SAP SPP Application of the Parts Linq solution (mainly within SCM SPP)
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Manufacturing and Logistics Solutions (M&L) is a global unit within Group IT with the responsibility to ensure that all Volvo Group IT solutions and IT projects related to the manufacturing or logistics areas are well managed with a spirit of continuous improvement. We have approximately 1,000 people located in more than 20 sites in 14 countries worldwide.
Solution Center Service Market Logistics is a function in Manufacturing and Logistics Solutions managing the IT solutions used by GTO Service Market Logistics. They are responsible for spare parts availability for all Volvo Group brands and Business Areas.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Solution Consultant having expertise in the SAP SCM 7.0 solution (preferably on SPP planning module), will be in charge of maintaining & monitoring the solution , supporting the business users and working closely with technical consultants to resolve production issues and work on business features / enhancements.
The candidate should have SAP SCM expertise and,
. Work closely together with Business Analysts, technical consultants and business Key Users
. Support Key users on day-to day maintenance issues
. Handle business features / Enhancements.
. Meet established KPI's set by the Delivery lead / Delivery manager
Relevant experience: 6 to 8 years.
Functional & technical skills:
- Strong functional knowledge on the SAP SCM APO, ECC and overall SAP functional knowledge (integration with other components / modules) required
- Any experience on SAP APO SPP would be preferred(SPP planning topics like Demand capture, DRP and Deployment , SNC, CIF, Global ATP, Supersession, segmentation, Stocking/De-Stocking, Manage Demand, Forecasting, EOQ/Safety Stock),
- Working experience on SAP APO forecasting, Demand Planning, SNP or PPDS
- Basis ABAP debugging experience
- Working experience on CORE interface
- Integration knowledge of ECC with SCM & CRM.
- Good knowledge on ECC in Material master, BOM & other master data like PDS, Vendors, customer, transportation lanes etc
- Experience on handling interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Able to analyze and solve day to day issues from business with-in agreed SLA.
- Experience in idoc error handling.
- Preferred knowledge on the Automotive industry and After-market business processes.
- Able to scope, script and execute interface tests
- Collaborative work, Analytic, Creative
- Committed to the delivery
- Good communications skills.
- English fluent
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.