The Service Manager, has a key role in the Volvo Group | Prevost Division to facilitate and achieve a balance between the complexities of service capacity and the customer needs and timeline demands while maintaining company profitability.
- Provide and maintain repair schedules for major (and minor) accounts for repairs of service. Set up work for all shifts so that the productivity shifts will be at the highest level possible; maintain our service appointment
- Provide information for present and scheduled jobs in order to procure the necessary parts and materials required
- Perform vehicle walk around with customers and prepare estimates for repairs to customers and follow up with customers
- Document service schedules for customer vehicles and follows up with customer on future service appointments
- Keep customers informed on completion times, delays and changes to estimates and spend quality time building relationships with customers
- Prepare, process and insure accuracy of all repair and warranty work orders and warranty coding
- Maintain a constant flow of work into the service department and take steps to fill empty time periods in the service
- Work under ISO operational procedures and maintain the branches service records
- Seek opportunities to increase service sales
Education and experience:
- Diploma of College Studies or a Diploma of Vocational Studies in a field relevant to the job or any other equivalent training ;
Have a proven 5 years of experience in personnel management;
- Ability to estimate a mechanical repair
- Strong computer knowledge : Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of the SAP software (as an asset)
- Background in service and parts
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Maintain the customer satisfaction level in all situations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability of being adapted in a fast paced environment
- Achieving a balance between customer expectations and corporate needs
Prevost: The Ultimate Experience
Volvo Group | Prevost Division can offer you the challenges you need to excel in your career. Send us your resume to have the chance to live the Prevost’s experience. Volvo Group | Prevost Division, offers, international career paths, possibilities to work internationally, strong management team, compensation packages that are over the market, flexible benefit plans and a retirement savings plan.
Volvo Group | Prevost Division, subscribe to the job equity program.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.