Agile Product Owner - Vehicle Connectivity
For us, it is important to contribute to cleaner city air by providing fossil free transport in selected areas and to provide a safer environment for the people working by the roads. By providing geofence abilities to our trucks we can provide means to manage where to run vehicles on electric drive and where vehicles should reduce speed to make a safer environment for pedestrians and roadside workers.
By connectivity, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and data analytics we enable new services and products, opening new opportunities. Soon, just about every device will be connected to the internet and able to collect data. This includes our trucks, buses etc.
This is us
- We trust in empowered teams having servant leaders
- We believe in the power of diverse teams to bring innovative ideas
- We live in an environment where we help each other to bring out the best from each one of us
- We provide global solutions for the connectivity area supporting different brands within Volvo Group
- We are located at Lindholmen in Gothenburg and have tight collaboration with our teams in Bangalore
- You are eager to continuously learn more about vehicle connectivity
- You are passionate creating the best customer solutions
- You take pride in connecting our solutions to the company's overall vision
- You love to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams
- Agile product ownership is where you thrive
At Vehicle Connectivity we are in the middle of the digital transformation, and we work with implementing end-to-end functions like Driver Coaching, I-See, Remote SW Download, Vehicle apps and Geofencing. Connectivity is a key enabler for fleet management, uptime services and advanced vehicle services as driver assistance and fuel reduction, targeting reduced costs as well as increased revenues. The development in connectivity is huge, and we expect to be part of the functional growth in Active Safety and Automation in a near future.
You will be part of the agile product management team and will be owning part of the connectivity product, covering a set of solutions/functions which will be developed by 2-3 scrum teams. In your daily work you will identify needs from stakeholders, prioritize features in the team backlogs, guide the work flow and develop product roadmaps.
- Master’s degree in electronics/computer engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years working experience in product development
- Experience from software development
- High competence in communication and networking
- Well spoken and written English
Help us in our effort to take connectivity to the next step and send us your application already today! We will review applications continuously but please expect some delay during weeks 29-32 due to vacations.
For any further questions please contact:
Jerk Perés, Group Manager On-Board Connectivity Platform, phone +46 739026333
Stefan Lindh, Group Manager On-Board Connectivity Platform, phone +46 739023877
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.