Week 1 0600hrs to 1500hrs
Week 2 1500hrs to midnight
- Flexibility required as may be some cover required on Front Desk which would mean change of hours.
A pivotal role in the Dealerpoint, responsible for the operational efficiency and control of parts storage and availability to the Parts and Service department through first class process management and organisational focus. To provide the very best in customer service at all times for both internal and external customers, going the extra mile and taking a ‘thinking outside of the box’ approach.
- Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities
- To optimise efficient Parts supply to the Parts departments retail counter, van delivery service and workshop counter
- To provide the very best in customer service delivery for both internal and external customers, ensuring all enquiry potential is maximised and a high level of ‘upselling’ of our services is evident
- Receipting in and correctly locating all stock orders
- Allocating and returning VOR stock in a timely manner
- Correctly cleaning, packaging and return of Core materials to suppliers
- Effective TMA/Warranty storage, returns and follow up to eliminate rejection costs
- Coordinating discrepancy returns
- Carry out perpetual parts inventory check and imprest stock checks as required
- Generating stock proposals
- Obsolescence and Buy Back treatment – scrapping, returns etc
- To maintain at all times an exceptional standard of housekeeping within the Parts department.
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
- To be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast moving environment, ensuring that all daily tasks are completed.
- To be able to effectively communicate to customers and colleagues at all levels
- To have questioning, listening & information gathering skills., with focus on attention to detail
- To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome.
- Friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service, whilst remaining professional and approachable, taking a pro-active approach and exceeding customer expectations
- To be able to remain calm and patient in a dynamic business environment.
- Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities.
- Team oriented.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.