Manager Process Quality and Environmental
This position is responsible for Operational Excellence, ISO certifications, internal and external audits, and the proper SML utilization and content of the Volvo Group Management System (VGMS).
- Align the implementation, sustainability and improvements of the management system with SML strategy. Promote the management system through internal communication channels.
- Define the Roadmap and Steps To Milestones for the Management System
- Provide guidance and direction to the working team to ensure delivery of expected results
- Perform internal audits and support the external audits
- Create and reinforce the quality Culture within SML NA. Safeguard adherence to Environmental and Quality policies, rules and regulations. Provide support in all areas related to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Production or other related field; or 5 – 7 years of equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in warehousing and distribution, production or other related industry
- Experience in working with quality systems (ISO 9001 & 14001), organizational development and lean concepts
- Experience in managing Quality and Environmental functions
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience in change management with a demonstrated ability to challenge an organization, whilst further developing an excellent working atmosphere in alignment with the Volvo Way and the Code of Conduct.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships; embraces collaboration; and encourages the exchange of ideas
- Action-oriented; maintains drive and persistence over the time
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively within a multi-cultural and international environment; Proficiency in the English language
- Willing to travel domestically and Internationally (occasional)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001/ Lead Auditor Certification
- QEP (Qualified Environmental Professional) and CHMM (Certified Hazmat Manager) Certifications
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify