Technical Product Support Specialist, Wheel Loaders
Product Support sales region EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) has the responsibility to support all dealers in the region on technical problems. We solve problems, both directly verses our dealers, but also long term by acting as the primary input to drive further design improvements of all our products.
Other important areas of your work will be to follow up on monthly technical issues, take actions to improve our products and acting in the Uptime activities.
In this exciting role you will be visiting customer frequently, be in close contact with our highly committed dealers network and our colleagues inside the sales region, as well as in the global functions in Volvo CE.
Product support mission is to maximize machine uptime, and your most important task is to ensure that excellent support is what we provide. For this you need a passion for learning and you enjoy working pro-active and with continuous improvements. It is important that you contribute to our business with your ability to listen, your commitment and willingness to teach. To succeed, you also need a strong quality and customer focus as well as the ability to reach results.
You have a Technical and/or Commercial University degree and/or corresponding working experience. It is advantageous with experience of working in international environments. Technical machine knowledge is required and will help to understand the business. Fluency in English is a must, Swedish and other languages is a plus, written and spoken alike.
- Provide Technnical support for internal and external customer
- Secure we are driving the correct product development activities to improve quality
- Conduct regular, documented, field visits including field follow-up on technical problems and solutions, as well as urgent trouble shooting activities at dealer/customer site
- Continuous team and process development
- Support & Act on Uptime activities
- Support process and system related projects from a regional point of view
- Service minded
- Solution oriented
- Product and general techical knowledge
- Customer understanding
- Communication skills
- Team and networking skills
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Availability to travel frequentely
- 3 to 5 years of experience in aftermarket and product support
- Technical and/or Commercial University degree and/or corresponding working experience
Paulo Cristiani, Manager Product Support EMEA, tel; +46 73 765 60 65
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.