Service Advisor (Sydney West)
Volvo Group Australia has a great opportunity for a customer-focused automotive Service Advisor to join the team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles Sydney West. You will play a key role in delivering exceptional service to our dealership customers in person and over the phone to support the success of our customer's business. You will be proactive, safety conscious and work well within a supportive team environment at our prestigious dealership located in Blacktown. This position is being offered on a full time permanent basis on a day / afternoon shift monthly rotation (10.00am-6.00pm / 3.00pm-11.00pm), including a Saturday morning rotation.
- Liaise with customers to schedule and organise service work schedules
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering technical queries promptly for our customers
- Accurately assist with customer invoicing and purchase orders
- Assist with general administration for the for the service department
- To operate in a safe way, ensuring safety and that of fellow workers at all times.
- Previous work experience within the automotive industry in a customer facing environment
- Technical / mechanical knowledge would be highly advantageous however full training will be provided
- Sound computer skills including accurate data entry skills
- Outstanding customer services and listening skills to efficiently service our customers
- Ability to be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with good attention to detail skills
- Flexible approach to work commitments and hold a good work ethic
- Be a team player, it is essential that you know how to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated health, safety and environmental focus.
- Competitive remuneration with additional superannuation
- Career development with Global prospects.
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave.
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including physio consultations
- Discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.