In Business Control we aim to provide operational teams and management with accurate, timely and meaningful financial information related to truck operations, supporting strategic decisions and securing the short and long-term profitability targets.
We are an engaged close team valuing teamwork and diversity as key in achieving our goals and ambitions.
As a self-driven, pro-active member of the NRV Business Control team, the Financial Analyst must strategically plan to deliver the appropriate support to the Company. The Financial Analyst will participate in the development of the processes and will foster a dynamic working environment with all colleagues.
- Assist in development and monthly forecasting, analysis and reporting of the cost of trucks.
- Serve as Business Partner/Controller for teams by coaching them in performance, cost deployment/continuous financial improvement, process and all financial matters.
- Monitor and prepare critical analysis of Truck costing (Sica system) and Octo SAP costing.
- Monitor and provide financial analysis of manufacturing costs, investigate actual charges, and conduct variance analysis versus budgets/forecasts as required, including productivity.
- Collect data, perform analysis and report key performance activities on Standard Cost of Sales.
- Perform monthly closing activities including journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliation related to accruals, adjustments, provisions, etc.
- Ensure accurate and on time reporting in accordance with internal audit, internal control and Volvo Financial Procedures and Policies guidelines.
- Recognize patterns in data, information, events, draw logical conclusions and make recommendations for action.
- Interface with other locations and Volvo Financial Community on financial matters
- Provide technical support and financial support in your scope.
- Provide various reporting tools to assist operations and management in their development
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent financial experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in data/financial analysis, cost accounting preferred
- Exposure in an manufacturing environment may be an advantage
- Critical Competencies
- Proficient in data analysis.
- Proficient in SAP Financial System, knowledge of Sica and Octo system is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Teamwork oriented, peer relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Action and solution oriented
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify