DEX Facilities Maintenance Technician
Responsible for maintaining a clean, operational, organized, and safe work environment by performing janitorial duties, facility/equipment repairs, and general grounds maintenance.
- Thoroughly clean and maintain work areas including production area, warehouse, restrooms, and office space
- Remove and organize waste appropriately
- Ensure cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in all areas
- Perform required facility and equipment inspections
- Maintain physical and electronic records as required
- Perform required equipment, facility and grounds maintenance or repairs and/or work with vendors to resolve as required
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Perform cross-functional duties as requested by management.
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the warehouse, production areas, restrooms, and office by complying with established safety programs.
- Action Oriented
- Builds Networks
- Plans and Aligns
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Basic facilities maintenance knowledge including but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, electronics, plumbing, welding, carpentry, pneumatic, fluid mechanics and fire suppression.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- General OSHA knowledge
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience performing janitorial duties, facility maintenance and repairs, and general ground maintenance
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify