2020 Apprenticeship Program (Sydney)
Ignite your career and work where the action is!
Volvo Group Australia is currently recruiting our 2020 Apprenticeship Program for our Sydney dealerships located in Blacktown and Prestons. This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed. Be the hero of our business while you open the doors to endless career opportunities starting with a 4 year program that will give you the tools, experience and exposure to become a fully qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician (Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic).
Earn while you learn. Volvo Group Australia’s apprenticeship Program offers practical, on-the-job experience that lead to a nationally recognised qualification. You’ll be working with a world leader in transport solutions and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best Technicians in the heavy vehicle industry.
- Have completed Year 12 with a pass in Maths and English
- Have a genuine interest in the heavy vehicle automotive industry
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Flexible team player with good communication skills
- Share Volvo Group’s values: Customer Service, Trust, Passion, Change and Performance.
- Competitive pay rates and additional superannuation
- Free uniforms and a generous weekly tool allowance
- Paid training and development
- Career development with Global prospects
- Service recognition and Employee discounts
- Supportive and friendly-family team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program and discounted Private Health Insurance
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
- Most importantly, you’ll get all the support and training you need to succeed including the opportunity to attend the "Volvo Group Australia Training Centre" with specialised training - making you an expert in the Volvo, Mack and UD product!
Please submit your application including
- Cover letter – address why you would like to be considered for an apprenticeship opportunity with Volvo Group Australia.
- An up to date Resume
Please ensure you are available to attend the Assessment Centre at our Prestons Dealership scheduled for 23 July 2019.
Apprenticeships to commence early 2020.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.