HR Administration Specialist with French
We’re a team of engaged professionals who support payroll and personal administration processes for Volvo’s employees located in France. We enjoy learning from our mistakes and taking on new challenges!
Sounds interesting… so what’s in it for you?
With us, you will take a key role in ensuring the security, accuracy and flow of HR processes for our colleagues in France. That means that you will be in constant contact with our colleagues in France, meaning you will get to use your knowledge of France and French culture every day. An international environment and workplace is something we experience on a daily basis! If you are not comfortable with your French, do not worry – we will help you improve it!
Moreover working with us will enhance your customer focus orientation and way of working with internal clients. And that’s all in a Swedish corporate culture where supporting the development of our employees is central to what we do!
Then what will you do?
As an HR Administration Specialist you will join a group of committed individuals who treat HR as an adventure and do their best to deliver on customer satisfaction! You will be part of these initiatives, so in other words, you will:
· Deal with HR requests for our internal client, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of services
· Verify data and enter it into systems, and update process documentation
· Enjoy analyzing mistakes or errors to prevent them from happening again
· Secure the confidentiality of processed data
And finally who are you?
· You are curious about HR processes and administration
· You enjoy working with French customers in French
· You can communicate in English without problems
· You are open to direct communication with clients by phone
· You have a genuine understanding of how much important it is to have fun at work
Does it sound like this could be the next step in your career development? If so, then go ahead and apply! We look forward to meeting you during next steps of the recruitment!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.