Planet 9 Developer
Do you want to join a dynamic and passionate team? Are you a person that gets energized by seeing how reliable and sustainable IT solutions based on the latest technology are the key to enable it?
In this role you will a part of a global team of Solution Leaders, Business Analysts, Application Developers and Solution Experts. You will be reporting to the Delivery Manager of Transport Management.
The Material Supplier Collaboration Platform (MSCP) is a new solution built upon the Neptune Planet 9 software. The objective is to enhance supply chain visibility by connecting material information with transport information and enable call off driven forecast of transport and packaging.
- Work with business on requirements (both functional and non-functional)
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Support and Maintenance of the application
- Follow and investigate of new IT trends to catch opportunities to improve the solution
- Coach other team members
- Contribute in Group IT communities and bodies
- Experience with any of the following modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Bootstrap, Vue)
- Solid knowledge of Java
- A passion for front-end design and/or web application development and learning new technologies
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other team members
- Experience with working in an Agile development process
- Experience with REST API
- Very good English communication skills
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.