Co-op: Enterprise Resource Planning (Fall 2019)
This position is designed for candidates majoring in any of these three fields: Engineering, Finance, or Supply Chain; specific responsibilities will be tailored to align with the individual field.
The Co-op role provides students with the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment, and to support/promote the student's career goals through contact with professionals in their field of study. The co-op experience enables students to participate in professional activities for Volvo by working on important and innovative projects. Co-ops are structured learning experiences where co-ops and our full time professionals work together on projects within their selected organization. The co-op allows students to integrate knowledge and skills in a manner that is mutually beneficial to the student and Volvo.
- Co-ops will work within Middletown’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The system that is in use is IFS (Integrated Finance Solution)
- Successful candidates will review the data base, parts files, bills of material and set ups to ensure consistency and accurate information is in place matching the “Master List”. This will involve auditing and comparing the “Master List” against the set ups in IFS
- In addition, identifying specific parts that are the same with different part numbers (Supersession parts, Mack Legacy and World Identification Numbers “WID”) and ensuring parts are cross referenced
- Minimum Education Requirements
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Engineering, Finance, or Supply Chain at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the Co-op
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify