Service Center Coordinator South Europe
We are today in the helpdesk supporting the aftermarket for Volvo Group Truck and Penta for Western Europe. In Q4 2019 we will take over de responsibility for S-Europe (IT, ES, PT and FR).
The work-assignments is managed by our system Argus, telephone and e-mail which means that you frequently are in contact with colleagues, partners and customers and other external parties on a daily basis. You work closely together with your own and other departments within the company.
- Provide our customer, the dealer, information about estimated delivery time when spareparts are not in stock/available
- Solve problems related to missing deliveries, transport delays and complaints
- Entering special orders when necessary and monitoring them from order to delivery
- Support the development of the logistic set up by consistently building up structured logistical information
- Give immediate support to the dealers when implementing new policies, new routines
- Participate in operational meetings with colleagues, partners and customers
- Participate in carrier meetings
- To assist colleagues in ensuring that all tasks within the Service Center are handled in accordance with the agreed timescales
- Academic Degree in Logistics or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, French, Spanish and Italian. Knowledge of Dutch or other languages is a merit.
- Cultural awareness, this role interact with many countries
- Networking skills
- Courage and integrity
- Customer Oriented
- Business and service minded
- Work in a structural way and are used to initiate new assignments
- Willingness to drive continuous improvement
- Good Knowledge in MS Office, TIR and SAP is an advantage
- Working occasionally during evening shift + Saturday shift
- Regular training to increase knowledge
- Sales conference to present our business
- Cross functional actions
- Visiting dealers and customers
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.