Nova Bus, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for a Bids Administrator to fill a need within its existing team
WHAT IS EXPECTED :
Reporting to the Director of Bids, the Bid Administrator is responsible for leading the development of high-quality winning proposals for the public and private transit sectors.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure that proposals meet all relevant specifications and comply with customer requirements.
- Ensure that all sections of the Request for Proposals sections are reviewed by the responsible people within the company.
- Ensure use of standardized deliverable formats.
- Ensure bid integrity and quality before delivery to customers.
- Manage SharePoint site so that all documentation is available to members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Manage project meetings to ensure the tracking and progress of ongoing bids to ensure that they meet customer requirements.
- Communicate format required for all deliverables, early in the process, to PM team.
- Request certain quotes from external and internal suppliers (warranties, manuals, training, and traffic).
- Draft commercial bid contents and assemble all relevant documents to be added to bids such as warranties, proposed training, drawings, etc.
- Package and print bid documentation.
- Ensure all forms and documentation signatures are obtained.
- Follow up to ensure bids are received.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Outstanding opportunity to be a part of a great organization
- Competitive salary and benefits, a generous vacation policy
- Company recognized worldwide for the quality of its products
- Key position in the Sales Division
WHAT YOU NEED :
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in bid management or project management; or 5 years of experience in business administration/sales/marketing
- Bilingualism (English/French, spoken and written) is essential
- Ability to work under pressure with very tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer focus
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- English/French documentation analysis
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply directly online via the link provided.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.novabus.com
Nova Bus: bring your city to life
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.