Director Site US Controlling
The Director Site US Controlling aims at creating alignment as one seamless function at the site, representing C&S locally and in regional value chains.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the local sites Greensboro and Hagerstown and be the leader of the C&S US site management team. You will have a team with direct reports consisting of Business Controllers, Project Controllers, and Finance Project Managers.
The position aims at creating a high performing seamless team at the site, across the scope of business controlling, project controlling, finance project management, cost engineering and product cost controlling. You will be doing this in cooperation with global functions and ensure both local and global deliveries.
You are working with passion and trust to build effective teams, through collaboration and driving engagement. You have proven leadership capabilities and ability to build trust and instill engagement in others. You believe in continuous improvements and collaboration to achieve great things.
We can offer an opportunity where you will be the one to ensure the team will excel and thrive in a highly motivating surrounding. You will together with the team ensure continuous development within our profession.
You will join a team of skilled and experienced Business Controllers, Project Controllers, Finance Project Managers, Cost Engineers and Product Cost Controllers. You will be in a position where you can drive and engage in the business of Research & Development, making a difference. To protect future profit and value add for the group, whilst working towards our group vision. To be the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world.
- Create alignment as one seamless function at the site
- Ensure C&S is well integrated within site and regional value chains
- Ensure alignment, ability to be proactive and reactivity with global and local stakeholders
- Conduct line management for shared teams in collaboration with global functions
- Be host manager for global functions
- Enable resource development and optimization across full C&S function
- Drive strategic development of the site with associated capabilities
- Coordinate and secure alignment in compensation process at the site
- Information sharing across functions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or similar, Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- 5-10 years of solid experience from finance positions
- Demonstrated management experience, at least 3-5 years, including direct supervisory experience
- Good understanding of the Volvo Group Businesses or from equivalent industry
- Proven leadership capability, working through collaboration, driving engagement, instills trust and building effective teams
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify