Maintains used truck inventory in retail ready condition for sale and supervisors a lot attendant (when applicable).
- Responsible for the check-in process of all incoming inventory to determine trade terms compliance and reconditioning required.
- Manages all facets of reconditioning of inventory including minor repairs and coordinate all other repairs with vendors.
- Keep the inventory merchandised properly, clean and in starting order.
- Assist manager to ensure sold units are delivered as promised to customers.
- Maintain the grounds including trash pickup and minor building maintenance.
- Teamwork: Working effectively and productively with others. Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively.
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required – or higher – standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
- Customer Service: Anticipating, meeting and/or exceeding customer needs, wants and expectations.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on.
- Safety Practices: Acting as necessary with safe operations as a central focus and striving to create a safe work environment.
- Ownership/Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results.
- Mechanical aptitude
- CDL License
- High school diploma or equivalent
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify