Senior Project Buyer
- Drive sourcing activities for investment projects in real estate CAPEX projects, according to defined strategies and frameworks
- Lead supplier negotiations
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with our suppliers
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal stakeholders
- Advise stakeholders on procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle
- Drive improvements in purchasing processes and stakeholder behavior
- Analyze and optimize the supplier base for your area of responsibility
- Master of Science or Business Administration
- Excellent spoken and written Swedish and English
- At least 3 years’ experience in purchasing
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in real estate construction subjects
- Solid project management, problem solving and continuous improvement skills
- Strong team and cross-functional work player
- High energy and passion for performance
- Positive spirit
- Holistic view and ability to optimize on value
- Ability to be effective in a variety of presentation settings
Travel: Travel is required from time to time.
Application screening will start mid-august and interviews will be conducted continuously after the ad has expired.
We look forward to getting to know you better!
For more information please contact:
Carl-Johan Starck, Manager Property CAPE and Leasing EMEA, Volvo Group Purchasing, +46 31 323 41 83
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.