Warehouse Clerk - Richmond BC
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for an effective and independent Warehouse Clerk - Richmond to fill a vacant position within his current team.
WHAT IS EXPECTED
The Warehouse Clerk - Richmond BC, has a key role in the Volvo Group | Prevost Division in order to perform all functions relating to the receipt and storage of factory source parts, accessories and related material.
- Receive incoming orders, check for damaged or missing components of shipments
- Receive, document and store inbound shipments from the distribution centers in a timely and efficient manner
- Put parts into inventory location
- Retrieve back-ordered items from inbound shipments
- Identifie back-orders from customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping
- Assist employees in other job areas when necessary
- Participate in Operational Development team activities
- Various other tasks as assigned by Parts and Branch Managers
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Complete benefits plan
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Day shift 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Permanent position
WHAT YOU NEED :
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant warehouse experience (cars, buses or trucks)
- Forklift operation experience would be a good plus
- Knowledge about SAP software would be a plus
- Able to be mobile through the warehouse and parts department
Send us your resume to email@example.com
or Apply directly online via the link bellow.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostcar.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.