The Key Account Manager manages the relationship with ARQUUS and acts as customer champion by actively developing and understanding the needs and by making sure these needs are being understood by the Group Truck Technology organization.
You are the primarily contact for any kind of request coming from ARQUUS.
You will manage the overall project portfolio and pre-studies, balancing customer requests.
Accountabilities/Responsibilities and Tasks
• Lead quarterly meetings (subjects : main common projects, potential cooperation issues, synergies with other brands or products),
• With ARQUUS Product Planning freeze the project prerequisites and make a draft of the project description,
• Establish the technical concepts according to the strategy,
• Propose new developments or new products in order to support ARQUUS Bussiness increase,
• Support in preparing business cases for new customers,
• Define for all projects what is the best organization and governance,
• Manage the projects in the early phase primary dedicated to ARQUUS and related to the Product Range,
• Report and communicate in steering committee,
• Take the lead to manage (by exception) question marks or issues and secure the needed process, organization improvement(s) in the relationship set-up,
• Assist Sales organization when requested by ARQUUS,
• Inform ARQUUS on all future technologies developed and that could be interesting for the business.
Knowledge and Skills
• Cross-functional leadership and proactive
• Leader in global, multicultural and cross-functional work
• Powertrain knowledge is an asset
• Networking skills
• Focus on result
• Knowledge in project methodologies and project management skills
• Clear and excellent communication, verbal and written
• Fluent in English, verbally and in writing.
• 5 to 10 years of Project Management or equivalent experience
• 5 to 10 years of Technical experience in Automotive business
Master degree in engineering (background in mechanics) or equivalent