Bus Field Service Technician West London x 1
Key elements of the role:
- Qualified commercial vehicle technician NVQ Level 3.
- Bus and coach experience preferred but not essential as training and support will be provided.
- Mobility to work at any customer premises and or the regional dealer network as defined by the operations team (Field Service Van will be provided).
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with the operations team and the customer.
- Provide industry leading levels of customer service and technical support.
- Must be able to work under your own supervision and or work as part of a team.
- Must take responsibility for own efficiency and productivity (hours bought and hours sold) on a daily basis and challenge central operations team accordingly.
- Must be process orientated and be prepared to work paperless. Which includes the use of systems and technology required to support a defined way of working.
- Must be prepared to work to all prescribed processes.
- Must be a team player.
- Must work within the SHEQ guidelines (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) set out in the company policies and help the company achieve its objectives in these areas.
- Must be prepared to be responsible for all company equipment, including any stocks provided in support of carrying out day to day repairs.
- 8 paid hours per day (42.5 hours per week)
- Start time to reflect the customer requirements.
- Days - Monday – Friday.
- Requirement to be on call and cover weekend 1 week in 5.
- Competitive salary + overtime
- 22 days holiday raising to 25 (+1 per full years’ service)
- Discounts for friends and family on travel, high street shopping, cinema tickets, cars, theatre and many more....
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.