DEX Repair and Renovation Lead Tech
- Support vehicle repair and DEX renovation operations by performing various tasks including:
- Follow and administer training plans and activities as assigned and directed
- Follow written procedures utilizing required tools defined by process documentation
- Lead and support technicians in the repair of trucks and/or components scheduled for renovation as necessary to obtain production flow volumes
- Perform quality inspections of repaired vehicles and/or renovated powertrain components
- Recording and maintaining required documentation
- Using heavy tools and equipment in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the production facility by complying with established safety programs
- Following procedures and utilizing required tools defined by process documentation
- Performing and reviewing tests to ensure products meet requirements of pre-set parameters
- Follow and ensure training plans and activities as assigned and directed.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
- Customer focus
- Safety practices
- Situational adaptability
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of heavy duty parts repairs and services
- Ability to determine suitability of parts/components
- Mathematical skills to measure with both micrometres and dial indicators
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands and tools to perform required tasks
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- High School diploma
- Vocational or Associates degree in heavy duty-automotive repair
- 5+ years of experience in heavy duty parts service, renovation, and operation of shop equipment
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify