Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently seeking a Cost Engineer to act as main support for his activities related to product development, project and product costs within its Sainte-Claire team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our Cost Engineer ensures the link between the head office and the local organization, and provides the financial information necessary for strategic decision-making. He/She will work with the product management, engineering and purchasing team to ensure our objectives are met.
- Analyzes and consolidates the information required by management for legal, financial or tax purposes
- Track the costs of projects (operations and capital) and products, compare with assumptions, budgets and monthly forecasts, with the aim of achieving organizational objectives;
- Work closely with internal clients in decisions having financial & strategic implications.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Excellent career opportunity in a global company
- Competitive salary package
- Daily work with multidisciplinary teams
- Key role in the budget and forecasting process
WHAT YOU NEED :
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or any training deemed equivalent
- Accounting designation, an asset
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and perform simulations rapidly
- Bilingualism (French and English)
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit prevostjobs.com
Prevost: The Ultimate experience
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.