As a fantastic One Time Deliveries Team within Group IT is growing, we are looking for a new member for a position IT Purchase and Invoice Administrator!
Description of your future assignment:
As IT Purchase Order and invoice administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all services within the appointed region are purchased and invoiced according to contracted supplier obligations, including financial. Your focus will be to secure the good management and follow up of the purchase orders and invoices in close collaboration with Volvo stakeholders and with the suppliers. Moreover, you will be a key player in building the new Volvo I&O organization. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside the Volvo Group.
So, this is what you will do:
• Managing of Purchase Orders and suppliers’ invoice reconciliation in EBD in a timely and accurate manner,
• Ensuring the correctness of the invoice data, managing disputes,
• Collaborate with the providers to secure timely information flow,
• Participate and contribute appropriately in discussions related to invoices, with all Finance stakeholders and also in reconciliation meetings .
This job might be for you if:
• You had been working with suppliers before,
• You are a team player and you are committed to getting the job done,
• You take a good care of developing and maintain good relationship with your stakeholders,
• You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills,
• You have a passion to drive supplier teams in joint activities,
• You have already worked out a good practice in negotiation and facilitation of decision making,
• Knowledge of WAN and voice area is a plus.
What makes us special?
Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual.
Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.
Friendly work space: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis).
Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University.
Personalized on boarding.
Application screening will start immediately and we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!