Powertrain Innovation Test Apprentice Engineer Bac+5 H/F
Within Strategic Development, the Concept Creation team creates new powertrain complete systems, bringing the highest possible customer value, by analysis, designing, modeling, and testing. We deliver proofs of concept of new combustion engines, waste-heat recovery, hybrids and fuel cell trucks.
As Powertrain Innovation Test Apprentice Engineer, your responsibilities are to:
- Define the target of the tests and the test plan in connection with the project team
- Secure the procurement of the parts and the assembly of the powertrain
- Perform the test in cell
- Analyze the results and present the conclusions to the epic team, together with recommendation about what can be improved.
- Write the corresponding engineering report
- This position, based in Saint-Priest, reports to the global concept creation director.
- You want to be an apprentice powertrain engineer.
- You have a true passion for innovation and Powertrain technologies.
- You are a team player interacting through a broad network. You have the abilities to prioritize and focus the work on the main areas, but also to constantly re-evaluate in our rapidly changing environment. You are comfortable in making clear recommendations in complex matters, while standing up for the values of our company.
Does it sound energizing and challenging? Are you eager to contribute to the development of our future concepts in a passionate and collaborating environment?
Curious and want to know more: Please contact us!
Marc Lejeune, Concept Creation Director, Powertrain Strategic Development
A stimulating work environment, recognition at work, professional growth, motivation, management, fun ... The Volvo Group is the 5th on the ranking HappyTrainees 2020!
94% of young people recommend the Volvo group for an internship, an apprentice contract or a VIE, and we are particularly proud of this!
And 95% of graduation success reinforces our motivation to welcome you.
If you want to be part of our Happy Trainees, apply!
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.