Chief Financial Accountant
Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The vision of the Volvo Group is to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The area of accountability is formed by professionals committed to their work and fulfill the company's values. Here you will find an environment of companionship and constant motivation to meet the objectives of the area.
- Accounting reconciliation process. Control and measuring.
- Interaction with Human resources department. Weekly and biweekly payrolls (Confidential, Employees, Trade Unions, Practitioners, Foreign and Split). Registration of settlements.
- Accounting provisions management.
- Monthly review on Financial Statements
- Support for Tax area in terms of quality of the accounting information
- Support for Controllership area
- Responsible for Fixed Assets area
- Creation of KPI`s for quality measurement of accounting area
- Key person for the monthly accounting closing process
- Participation on interdepartmental projects
- Point of contact for external auditors.
- Implementation and improvement of internal processes
- Improvements on SAP system as a regular routine for this position
- Daily contact with Sweden, USA and Poland
- Attention and support to internal customers.
We are looking for:
- Out of the box thinker
- Ability to work in team
- High focused on results
- Endless search for improvements
- Always available to help other people and other areas
- Able to identify opportunities for internal controls implementations
- Ability to be a team leader
- Take responsibility for his process and routines
- Clear communication with his own team and other areas
- Able to create KPI`s for measure process
- High commitment with targets assumed
- Deep Knowledge on GAAP and IFRS
- Experience on working together with external auditors, preferably Big 4.
- Very strong on internal controls analysis, review and implementation.
- Large experience on accounting reconciliation process.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is mandatory.
- At Least 6 year experience in a similar position.
- Worldwide company background required
- Advanced SAP experience and management (FICO)
- Experience with monthly accounting reports for Consolidation purposes
- Very good skills with Fixed Assets accounting process
- Appropriate knowledge of Tax (ISR and IVA)
- Participation on Interdepartmental projects with success
- Knowledge on Controllership routines and demands
- Ability to work with office tools, mainly Excel
- Proven track record of implementing internal controls enhancements
¿How can i apply?
If you have a perfect match between your skills, experience professional objectives, and what you see in this position apply with us and shortly one of our team members will contact you.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.