Role (Purpose of the job)
Sales Representative is responsible for driving all sales and services in the geographical area under his/her charge.
- Retail Volume: Exceeding established quotas in new business volumes.
- Dealer Penetration: Defined as the number of new Volvo machines financed as a percentage of new Volvo machines delivered to the end user for a given territory.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits customer
- Develop clear and effective written credit application/quotation
- Follows up the disbursement issues
- Expedites the resolutions of dealer problems and complains
- Provides DCM training on the customer visit and credit application preparation.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing & sales activities
- Participates in various BA/Dealer events or campaigns
- Help customer to establish a reasonable insurance coverage and ensure revenues generated from retail customers
- Effectively managing the overall territory through analysis of potential dealer and customer opportunities, the role will be responsible for developing actionable and measurable territory plans to achieve targeted goals.
- Direct contact and interaction with market company’s counterparties and support representatives to ensure that Volvo Financial Services is supporting the effort and strategy of the OEM.
- Tracking and entering of sales activities, plans, progress and results into a sales lead management tools
- Following the Volvo Employee Practices Policies that include Volvo Code of Conduct, Travel and Entertainment policies.
Main Competence Requirements
- Self-Management: The ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Customer Focus: A commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Results Orientation: The ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Self-starting: The ability to initiate and sustain momentum without external stimulations.
- Problem Solving: The ability to identify key components of a problem to formulate a solution or solutions.
- Interpersonal Skills: The ability to interact with others in a positive manner.
- Personal Accountability: A measure of the capacity to be answerable for personal actions
- Teamwork: The ability to cooperate with others to meet objectives.
- Goal Achievement: The overall ability to set, pursue, and attain achievable goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
- Conflict Management: The ability to resolve different points of view constructively
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Marketing.
- Proven financial services expertise in commercial vehicle financing or commercial banking indicated by at least 5 years progressive industry experience.
- Strong expertise in financial analysis to include the ability to analyze financial statements
- Strong expertise in sales/marketing, strategic forecasting/planning and implementation.
- Proven problem solving and customer service skills in a financial products environment.
- Proven experience in structuring and negotiating finance transactions.
- Understands the principles of leasing, tax aspects, cash management, off-balance sheet, and lease versus buy decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent in Chinese, both written and verbal
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.