This is an office based role at our Loughborough Coach and Bus Body Shop working within a small dedicated team providing aftermarket parts support to a national customer base of coach operators, and the Volvo Dealer network
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls and e-mails from customers and identifying their requirements
- Liaising with necessary manufacturers to ensure the correct parts are available
- Placing orders for any required parts, that are not stocked, using the ordering system
- Processing customer orders onto internal system ready for despatch and invoicing
- Identifying parts, producing quotations and supply parts required for accident repairs in the onsite body shop
- Assisting colleagues where required with goods in, parcel despatch, serving on customer counters and warehouse duties
- Producing and circulating product promotions and clearance offers to our customer base
- Being flexible with tasks during busier times and when holiday cover is required within the team
- Assisting with internal administrative duties including invoicing to customers and logging of delivery notes
What about you?
You will ideally have some experience with parts, preferably automotive, but full training will be provided. You will have a friendly but professional attitude at all times and work efficiently to ensure customer needs are met. You'll need to feel comfortable with different systems and Microsoft Office programs and must be self-sufficient in organising your own work. You’ll have good attention to detail recording information on sales, purchase orders and quotations.
Are we the perfect match?
Along with a competitive salary we can offer you 25 days holiday, 39 hour week, Mon-Fri, early finish on a Friday, annual bonus, gym discount, bike to work and discount on Volvo and Renault cars along with half price cinema tickets and lots of shopping and social discounts.
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.