CRM and Customer Satisfaction Specialist (Thailand)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
• Conduct user workshops and other forms of requirements gathering, in addition to training workshops.
• Participate in user testing and upgrade process, and ensure that business objectives are met.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty by Salesforce System.
• Completing reports, lists, labels and customer data collections to support the work of the organization.
• Pulling specific data lists as required for internal and external use.
• Preparing reports for use by salesforce system.
• Coordination of surrounding function about unpaid invoices.
• Customer Journey Mapping analysing touchpoints with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
• Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM and ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
Customer Satisfaction (CS):
• Responsible for reporting and summarizing BCS (Brand and customer satisfaction) as well as analyses.
• Responsible for customer interview and analyse customer feedback come with proper action plan.
• Work with agency partners (call centre), is responsible for survey, action service 24 hour and operations, resourcing, and reporting.
• Provide information about the products and services to call centre.
• Document and update customer records based on interactions.
• Participate in new product development, customer training, and other support related activities.
• Coordinate with supplier and Dealership in Hub Thailand
• Conduct commercial surveys to identify potential market products and services (BCS for VT/UT)
• Study customer insight and behaviour
• Handling complaint cases for Hub Thailand
• Other jobs/project as assigned from other countries
• Minimum of 2-3 years experiences in Marketing and business strategy or Data Analytics or Business Analysis or Customer insight.
Preferred experience and knowledge
• Ability to learn new technology and transfer the knowledge to others
• Ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative groups
• Creative approach to accomplishing responsibilities and improving processes
• Strong attention to detail and Strong communication skills
• Strong work ethic and be personally accountable
• Strong interpersonal skill and teamwork
• Good at negotiation skill and good at project management
• Good service mind with customer oriented
• A comprehensive knowledge of the truck product range
• CRM process
Necessary technical/functional/language skills
• Good command of English and able to work independently
• Sense of Urgency (Ability to handle various jobs and deliver on time – correctly)
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.