Customer Service Representative - Fixed Term Contract
We are also responsible for administrating the stock finance plan for 5 countries over 4 brands; Renault Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Construction Equipment. This involves processing onto stock plan, removing from stock plan, providing reports on the portfolio and administering audits of vehicle locations.
Whilst there is a lot to learn, we certainly don’t expect you to know anything about asset finance initially. We will support you over time to learn our processes and more about our products and business so that you can become an expert and a highly valued part of our team.
Job level 2. This position is fixed term to cover maternity leave.
- To process contract documentation to agreed deadlines taking full responsibility for your allotted area, achieving daily volume related targets
- Produce reports for both internal and external customers
- To develop relationships with colleagues in different parts of the business and the dealer network in order to support your work.
- Work with customers and key stakeholders to achieve query resolution in line with agreed service level standards
- Support the efficient operation of the team being flexible to help others
- Work within defined and published processes to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction
- Contribute to and make suggestions for the continuous improvement of processes
Who are you?
You will be someone who enjoys concentrating and getting into the detail of things whilst having a good balance of speed and quality in your work. We also have morning deadlines to work to so you’ll need to enjoy being busy first thing. You’ll be confident using various systems and Excel on a daily basis and have excellent organisation and time management skills. Previous experience in an administration or financial environment is advantageous such as asset finance, insurance, debt management however not essential as full training will be provided.
Are we the perfect match?
We will give you all the support you need to learn the role and welcome you warmly. We are offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and flexible working over 37.5 hours(i.e. 8:30 – 4:30 or 8-4pm, no shift work or overtime) We have lots of great benefits including annual bonus, a free onsite gym and sauna, corporate gym discount, and half price cinema tickets. We also enjoy a cheeky pizza Friday every month.
What are you waiting for? Apply now to join the #VolvoFamily
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.