Bus and Truck Mechanic - Mississauga
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for 2 effective and independent Bus and Truck Mechanic - Mississauga to fill vacant positions within its current team. These positions are for the afternoon shift from 2:30PM to 1:00AM, 4 days / week Monday -Thursday
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
As a Bus and Truck Mechanic - Mississauga you will have a key role in the Volvo Group | Prevost Division in order to perform skilled mechanical work in the repair and maintenance of coaches. Your responsibilities may include trouble-shooting repair needs which are difficult to identify and independently completing repair projects.
- Perform routine coach maintenance and inspections
- Work independently or in a team environment without supervision
- Communicate effectively and professionally with supervisors and customers regarding repairs
- Do building & equipment maintenance
- Complete benefits plan
- Very competitive compensation
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Permanent position
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Qualified mechanical experience
- Truck and Coach Licence "310T"
- Class B commercial driver's license with a passenger endorsement; (a good +)
- Be go to person in areas of expertise (Electrical, HVAC, Slide Out, Pneumatics & Body Repair)
- EPA certification for the handling of refrigerant; (a good +)
Send us your CV at any time by email@example.com
Apply directly online via the link bellow.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostcar.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.