Manager Project and Business Control
The Controlling & Strategy organization is an important function to secure long term profitability within the truck division. The Manager Project and Business Control reports to the Controlling & Strategy site manager USA.
The position aims at creating a high performing seamless team at the site, across the scope of business controlling, project controlling and finance project management. You will be doing this in cooperation with global functions and ensure both local and global deliveries.
Who are you?
You have proven leadership capabilities and ability to build trust and instill engagement in others. You believe in continuous improvements and collaboration to achieve great things.
A position, where you will be the one to ensure the team will excel and thrive in a highly motivating surrounding. You will together with the team ensure continuous development within our profession.
You will join a team of skilled and experienced Business Controllers and Project Controllers. You will be in a position where you can drive and engage in the business of Research & Development, making a difference. To protect future profit and value add for the group, whilst working towards our group vision. To be the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world.
Main role & Responsibilities
- Line management of an experienced team, consisting of Project Controllers and Business Controllers
- Ensure Volvo Group financial policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure the team is well integrated within site and regional value chains and successfully supporting both local and global functional deliveries
- Ensure alignment, pro-activeness & reactivity with global and local stakeholders
- In cooperation with global functional managers set priorities to secure local as well as global deliveries
- Proactively drive implementation of best practices and continuous improvement locally in alignment with global functional best practice and priorities
- Support and encourage development activities for employees
- Responsible for performance evaluation of direct reports
- Adhere to local labor laws/regulations, supported by Human Resources & manager
- Salary setting & recognitions according to company policy
- Cascades important information within the organization
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or similar required: Master Degree preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 3-5 years of experience in a global environment, in a leading controlling position
- Good understanding of the Volvo Group Businesses preferred
- Working through collaboration, driving engagement, instills trust and building effective teams
- Experience driving organizational change
- Business Insight
- Drives Engagement
- Builds Effective Teams
- Instills Trust
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify